Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q1. How can I settle my payment for web order?
- Q2. What do I need to pay attention to if I choose to pay by credit card during web ordering?
- Q3. What are “Verified by VISA” and “MasterCard SecureCode” ?
- Q4. Is there any delivery charge for web ordering?
- Q5. When can my goods be delivered?
- Q6. Is there any minimum order quantity (MOQ) for online ordering service?
- Q7. Do we need to pay deposit for your products?
- Q8. What can I do if I encounter problems using the Website?
- Q9. I have already completed my registration in the Website, but I still can't make any order. Why?
- Q10. Why e-Coupons？
- Q11. Do e-coupons expire?
- Q12. Will e-coupon balance be deducted if the planned delivery is not made?
- Q13. How could I check the e-coupon balance?
- Q14. How frequently will the e-coupon balance be updated on www.swirecocacolahk.com?
- Q15. How to place order in eShop?
- Q16. Do you delivery to my address?
- Q17. Can I edit / cancel my placed orders?
- Q18. Can you leave my order products at door front, reception or management office of my building?
- Q19. What if I could not receive my products on the scheduled delivery date?
- Q20. How to change delivery address of my account?
Q1. How can I settle my payment for web order?
Payment is completely easy and flexible! You can pay by credit card (Visa/Master Card) and eCoupons through the website directly.
Q2. What do I need to pay attention to if I choose to pay by credit card during web ordering?
Credit card payment is free of charge. You will be redirected to online payment gateway provided by HSBC if you select credit card as your payment method during checkout. Payment will be processed instantly once you have confirmed your card and other payment details through the gateway.
After you press the “pay” button, credit card payment will be processed IMMEDIATELY. No change can be made on the order afterwards.
If you have registered ”Verified by VISA” or ”MasterCard Secure Code” service at your card issuing bank, a message will appear on the payment page to ask you to enter your password for verification of your credit card before processing the credit card payment.
To ensure smooth payment transaction, please DO NOT close the browser while processing credit card payment.
Q3. What are “Verified by VISA” and “MasterCard SecureCode” ?
“Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode” are secure online payment services which allow customer to use their Visa Card and MasterCard respectively with a personalized password. This gives assurance that the customers only use their Visa/Master Card to make purchases over the Internet. It is designed to take on line shopping security and consumer confidence to a new level.
You will need to go through the following process for Verified by VISA/MasterCard SecureCode service. Please note that you can process your payment with your valid VISA/Mastercard even without registering the ”Verified by VISA” or ”MasterCard SecureCode” service.
- Register the Verified by VISA/MasterCard SecureCode service at your card issuing bank’s web page.
- Shop at www.swirecocacolahk.com and click “Checkout” after selecting your desired products.
- Select “credit card” in payment method. Click “Confirm Order”, and you will be redirected to HSBC’s Online Payment Gateway.
- Select payment by VISA card or Master card.
- Enter your VISA Card/Master Card number and expiry date, then click “Pay”. www.swirecocacolahk.com will then connect with your card issuing bank to check if your card is secured with Verified by VISA/MasterCard SecureCode.
- A Verified by VISA/MasterCard SecureCode message will appear on the screen. Confirm your identity to shop at www.swirecocacolahk.com by entering your password for VISA card verification or your SecureCode for Master card verification.
Payment has been authorized and order is complete.
Q4. Is there any delivery charge for web ordering?
Free delivery service is only applicable to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and those buildings that are directly accessible by elevator.
Free delivery service is not available for customers residing on Outlying Islands, remote locations and inaccessible areas. Special delivery charge shall be levied if we agree to deliver to remote locations. Surcharge to be quoted for each invoice. The company reserves the right to decide whether special delivery service could be arranged.
Q5. When can my goods be delivered?
Our delivery service hours are as follows: 9:00am – 6:00 pm
Available dates of delivery depend on the drop point district and will be displayed for your selection during the web ordering process.
Q6. Is there any minimum order quantity (MOQ) for online ordering service?
Yes. Start from 23 Nov 2020, please make sure your order meets at least one of the follows in order to enjoy free delivery service:
3 bottles of “Bonaqua” / “Sensation” 18.9L carboy
or, 3 bottles of “Bonaqua” 11.3L carboy
or, 3 cases (12 bottles) of 4.8L “Bonaqua” mini-carboy
or, Packaged product order that worth HK$200 or more
Q7. Do we need to pay deposit for your products?
A deposit of HK$50 is charged for each 11.3L/18.9L “Bonaqua” / “Sensation” carboy bottles. For returnable glass bottles, total deposit for a full case (12 bottles) is HK$45 (including plastic crate). Deposit is refundable upon return of crate/empty bottles to Swire Coca-Cola HK.
Q8. What can I do if I encounter problems using the Website?
In order to provide you with the best online order service, we welcome your feedback regarding your experience with our new platform. If you have any inquiries, Please submit the online enquiry form under “Contact Us” We will reply you in 3 working days.
Q9. I have already completed my registration in the Website, but I still can’t make any order. Why?
For the protection of your personal data, we will first confirm your identity by phone within 2 days after your registration. “Login Name”, “Password” together with activation link will be sent to your registered email address afterwards. Please activate your account according to our instructions. If you do not receive our confirmation email within 3 working days, please submit the online enquiry form under “Contact Us“. We will reply you in 3 working days .
Q10. Why e-Coupons？
Customers can enjoy additional bulk purchase discount for prepaid e-coupon. Besides, the e-coupon balance can be accessible at swirecocacolahk.com anytime, anywhere once they are uploaded.
Q11. Do e-coupons expire?
“Bonaqua” Carboy & Mini Carboy water e-coupon will expire in 2 years upon purchase; PG e-coupon will expire in 1 year upon purchase.
Q12. Will e-coupon balance be deducted if the planned delivery is not made?
No, there will not be any e-coupon transaction if delivery is not made. E-coupon balance will only be deducted if there is a confirmed delivery.
Q13.How could I check the e-coupon balance?
e-coupon balance and transaction of the said delivery will be shown on every delivery.
Q15. How to place order in eShop?
- Log in to your account.
- Add your favorite items into product cart.
- View and edit the order your product cart, and choose the payment method.
Q16. Do you deliver to my address?
We will constantly review and refine our delivery services to ensure all of our valuable customers in Hong Kong can enjoy our products.
Currently, our delivery service covers Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories*. It does not cover Island areas (excluding Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport)
Please note that when you first registered. we will review whether your delivery address is covered by our service. We will further contact you and confirm the corresponding arrangement.
*Delivery service does not cover buildings/towers without elevators or corresponding assistance.
Q17. Can I edit / cancel my placed orders?
Once the payment done, the order information is confirmed and we will proceed to reserve stock. Therefore we are unable to amend or cancel the order. We suggest you to gather all items in Shopping Cart, and re-confirm the order before payment.
However, if your order did not involve credit card transaction (such as only settled by e-Coupons), and meanwhile the order status is not Delivery Planned, Delivered or Void; Cancel Order is applicable at or before 11am 2 working days prior to the planned delivery date.
Q18. Can you leave my order products at door front, reception or management office of my building?
To ensure a safe and smooth transaction, we require you to sign for confirmation during delivery. If you are unable to sign for the products, we could leave the products at door front, reception or management office of your building, only upon your consent and confirmation. Meanwhile please note:
- If the order involves cash transaction (e.g. deposit handling), we must need your presence for cash handling in order to complete the delivery;
- If the order involves exchange and handling of empty carboy bottles, please ensure enough empty bottles are placed at the delivery location for our delivery team to pick up.
Please note, Swire Coca-Cola does not hold any responsibility in the case of damage or loss of the products, upon your request and confirmation to leave the ordered products without your presence to sign for the confirmation of completed delivery.
Q19. What if I could not receive my products on the scheduled delivery date?
If you are not able to pick up the products on schedule or Swire Coca-Cola are not able to deliver on schedule, in view of the actual conditions. Our delivery team will return the goods to warehouse and arrange the next delivery date. You will be notified the new arrangement on the next working day.
Q20. How to change delivery address of my account?
Only one delivery address can be saved per account, therefore we suggest you to re-confirm the information of your delivery address when you first registered. If you want to change the delivery address, please submit the request form in Contact Us.